Monday, April 20, 2009

Taking a big step in life...

Starting today I'm exactly counting 21 days and I'm out of SIEMENS. Yup, you heard me right, I haven't officially filed yet my resignation but my mind is all set unless I find something bad on the job offer that THOMSON REUTERS is gonna offer me on April 21st.
I know it's pretty much early to say but I feel mixed emotions on this big step that I'm going to make. HAPPY for I'll be looking forward to a whole new challenge that will give me better opportunity to whatever perhaps I wanted to be plus the fact that it gives out better pay, how much? Nah!! figure it out guys, I won't tell, besides who wants to settle for something less, right? Well, also I feel SADNESS in my heart because I'm going to leave some great people and a great account though my task are pretty much hard. After 3 years of my stay with SIEMENS I'm moving out because I wanted to explore new things, be on a different place plus of course experience a better pay. It's pretty much normal I guess for a family man like me to be not contented on what I'm earning now for I do think of my family's future every now and then. To send my kids to a better school and give them a better life is what have my main goal since I became a father. If I will be given a choice I really don't want to leave SIEMENS especially my NIKE family for they really are the one who makes me feel that I'm important. I never felt this kind of importance in my other jobs that's why this decision is very much tough for me to do. And to all my NIKE family, long live the account and thanks for all the memories, damn I will not shed a tear, not now. Huhuhu =(
Well, I just hope that GOD will still guide me on this new company that I'll be working with, same guidance that HE has given me while I'm staying here at SIEMENS. Until now, I don't have any idea on what would I write in my farewell letter but surely I'm gonna miss my NIKE FAMILY.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you finally decided to leave. It's gonna be okay, cheers to a better life!!!!

    BTW, thanks for the greetings. Kisses and hugs to ate Nicole and ate Menggay..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sus, ang daming baggage. Pero seriously, good luck as bagong career. ganyan naman talaga buhay nating mga graduate ng BS Call Center.

    ReplyDelete