Friday, April 3, 2009

Today is Wacky Day and tomorrow is HB day.... reminiscing TC2ICALFY!!!! =)

Today is wacky day and I just turned 26 yrs old today. Well, I just wish for more happiness in life than what I have right now although I'm pretty much contented on what's happening. I have my loving wife, 2 cute little and sweet angels, what more can I ask for? Probably, once I provide them the life I really wished I could give them then that could make me happier and more fulfilled. I really don't want to do some flashback here coz I don't want to look at those rough days that I had although I really learn a lot from it and there's no way for me to turn back time as well.

Today is wacky day but tomorrow definitely is a very much special day for me, well not only for me but also for my wife for it is our 4TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY. They say time is so fast that you will never see it coming, I guess it's true for I never imagined that I'm celebrating 4 years with someone who has been my best friend, my partner, my woman and my life. I really wish that our relationship and family will become stronger and so we can overcome those challenges that will come.
And to my wife....MY ONLY WIFE!!!
From this day forward I promise you that I will always here for you, to support your every action and listen to your stories. To be the first person that will keep you safe from harm and never to make you cry AGAIN. I may not be perfect in some ways but I'll promise to be the best partner in life until the day we end our time here on earth.
I LOVE YOU AND I'M SO THANKFUL TO GOD ABOVE THAT HE GAVE ME NOT ONLY A PARTNER OR A WIFE BUT A REASON TO LIVE.
THANKS TO GOD BECAUSE HE SHOWED ME THAT IT WAS NOT TOO LATE FOR ME TO KEEP YOU AND THE KIDS AGAIN.

2 comments:

  1. totoo ba yan ung sa wife o napilitan lang... ehehehe.. happy birthday tol and happy anniversary sa inyo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uy, we (your kuya and I) just realized earlier today, this year is our 4th year together, that makes your marriage on it's 4th year too, right? Better make some corrections.. hehehehee

    ReplyDelete